GLUTEN-FREE / WHEAT-FREE / DAIRY-FREE / VEGAN
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 1 teaspoon Tiana coconut oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small aubergine, cut into chunks
- ½ butternut squash, de-seeded, peeled and cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 x 400g chickpeas in water, drained
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon chilli powder
- Lo-salt and black pepper
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1 x can chopped tomatoes
- ½ can coconut milk
- Fresh coriander, to garnish
- 4 x servings Eat Water rice
- Heat the oil in a large deep pan.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook for a few minutes.
- Stir in the aubergine, butternut squash and all the herbs, spices, seasoning and lime juice, cooking and stirring continuously over a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, chickpeas and coconut milk, bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes until the squash and aubergine have softened.
- Meanwhile prepare the rice according to packet instructions then drain.
- Serve out a portion of rice per plate then spoon over the curry. Garnish with fresh coriander then enjoy!
Shop our Food & Drink range.
Curated by www.spamellab.com