GLUTEN-FREE / WHEAT-FREE / DAIRY-FREE / VEGAN
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 teaspoon Tiana coconut oil
- ½ onion, chopped
- ½ teaspoon crushed garlic
- 7-8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 x can chopped tomatoes
- Lo-salt and black pepper
- Fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 x serving Eat Water Penne pasta
- 1 x serving vegan-style chorizo chunks
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the onion and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes on a medium heat.
- Stir in the halved tomatoes and oregano and continue cooking for 5 minutes. Stir in the chopped tomatoes, seasoning and fresh basil then simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare the pasta according to packet instructions then drain.
- Stir the chorizo chunks into the tomato sauce and heat through.
- Serve the pasta out onto a serving dish or plate then spoon the sauce on top. Garnish with fresh basil then tuck in!
Shop our range of Food & Drink.
Curated by www.spamellab.com