Terms & Conditions
rewards for life Terms & Conditions
2. All members of the Programme must be resident in the Republic of Ireland or the UK and aged 16 years or over.
3. You can register for the Programme in any Republic of Ireland Holland & Barrett stores, online and via mail order.
4. The Holland & Barrett rewards for life card ("H&B RFL card"), in whatever form, is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card. Holland & Barrett rewards for life key fobs may be used by anyone who is resident at the same registered address as the member.
5. Members are only entitled to one Holland & Barrett rewards for life account each. Holland & Barrett reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
6. Your H&B RFL card is personal to you. We do not issue additional H&B RFL cards for your account, but your family and friends can of course apply for their own Holland & Barrett rewards for life cards.
7. The Programme is only for personal and consumer use. H&B RFL cards and key fobs cannot be used for any business transaction or purpose.
8. H&B RFL cards and key fobs can only be used for purchases from Republic of Ireland Holland & Barrett stores and for purchases made online at www.hollandandbarrett.ie or via mail order.
9. Holland & Barrett rewards for life accounts, cards, key fobs, coupons and points cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
10. To receive full membership benefits of the Programme, including reward coupons, members must activate their card online at www.hollandandbarrett.ie/signup or via their nearest Republic of Ireland Holland & Barrett store. Members who experience difficulties with this process should call the Holland & Barrett rewards for life helpline on 01 656 9845.
11. Members must register their personal details and keep Holland & Barrett informed of any changes. Holland & Barrett cannot be held responsible for any loss of points or coupons incurred as a result of out of date details, and may cancel membership of the Programme if details are clearly no longer current.
12. If a new H&B RFL card is not activated within one year of receipt, the account will be closed.
13. The safe keeping of H&B RFL cards, key fobs and coupons remains the responsibility of the rewards for life member, as do any security details relating to the account i.e. username and password. Holland & Barrett cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the security or safe-keeping of these items.
14. Holland & Barrett may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel Holland & Barrett rewards for life accounts, cards, key fobs, coupons and points, in whatever form, and / or remove a member from the Programme at any time where there is reasonable belief of:
- a. Any abuse or attempted abuse of the Programme;
- b. Any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and / or those relating to the optional elements of the Programme; or
- c. any behaviour relating to Holland & Barrett rewards for life or Holland & Barrett that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
15. Members can choose to leave the Programme at any time. By leaving the Programme members forfeit the right to any points or coupons already accrued or issued.
16. Members who do not collect any points for one year will be removed from the Programme and will need to apply for new membership should they wish to re-join.
17. Members may be able to acquire the points or coupons of a close family member who has died by providing a written request, informing us of the membership details of the deceased.
rewards for life Points
19. The current conversion value of points is one point equals one cent. We will not exchange Holland & Barrett rewards for life points for cash. We may from time to time change the number of points you collect on products and services included in the Programme. We will display notices in stores and at www.hollandandbarrett.ie advising members of changes.
20. Holland & Barrett rewards for life points can be earned at Republic of Ireland Holland & Barrett stores and for purchases made online at www.hollandandbarrett.ie or via mail order. The current introductory rate of points collected is 4 points for each full €1 of expenditure, after any discounts have been applied. Points will be collected on all purchases over €1.
21. To be awarded points, members must spend €1 or above on qualifying products in a single transaction. During time of point promotions or special offers, the amount of points awarded may change and may vary depending on the products bought, the amount spent and where the transaction takes place.
22. Members must present their H&B RFL card or key fob at the checkout in order to collect points for a transaction in stores. It may be possible for members who forget to do this at the time of the transaction to have their points added manually at the store, but this cannot be guaranteed if the customer has not activated their card. Upon production of a valid receipt, provided the receipt belongs to the claiming member, relates to their personal expenditure and is produced within 14 days of the original transaction date, it may also be possible to manually add points for a transaction to the member's account. All queries of this nature should be referred to the H&B RFL helpline by calling 01 656 9845. Points may only be claimed for up to two transactions or receipts per day. Receipts may need to be posted, faxed or emailed and guidance on this will be provided by the Holland & Barrett rewards for life Helpline.
23. Members will be required to quote their H&B RFL card number to collect points on purchases made through any catalogue, phone or online transaction.
24. Certain products may be excluded from the Programme at the discretion of Holland & Barrett from time to time, particularly those which are the subject of other promotional activity.
25. Members can earn a maximum of 30,000 points in any one collection period.
26. During any double points and other events, in store, online or on mail order members will receive the promotional rate of points only. The normal rate of points at that time will not be awarded in addition to the promotional points.
27. Holland & Barrett may set a limit on the number of times points may be awarded for promotional items on which additional points are available. Individual promotions may have different limits as communicated in their purchase conditions. Any participation in promotional offers above and beyond what could objectively be considered consumer behaviour or personal use may be treated as abuse of the Programme.
28. Holland & Barrett is entitled to remove points at any time if products are returned for any reason and a full or partial refund of the purchase price is given. This also applies to the exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products with an equivalent points value.
29. If you fail to present your H&B RFL card when receiving a refund, we will deduct the points from your H&B RFL card the next time you present it in stores.
30. When returning goods purchased from www.hollandandbarrett.ie, unless you are requesting an exact replacement for your return, any Holland & Barrett rewards for life points collected on those items will be deducted from your H&B RFL card.
31. Points have no value until converted into coupons at the end of a collection period.
32. Holland & Barrett is under no obligation to award Holland & Barrett rewards for life points other than for qualifying transactions.
33. Points will be awarded for any shipping / delivery charges incurred for online and direct mail orders.
rewards for life Coupons
34. Holland & Barrett rewards for life coupons will be sent ("H&B RFL coupons"), with a statement to members who have accumulated total points above the qualifying threshold at the end of each collection period. The current minimum qualifying threshold to receive a coupon is 50 points.
35. Holland & Barrett is under no obligation to send a statement by post.
36. The value of H&B RFL coupons given by Holland & Barrett will be based on the number of points that a member has collected by the end of the last day of the collection period. Collection periods may vary at Holland & Barrett's discretion.
37. Points values at the end of the collection period will be converted into reward coupons in 25 cent increments, with a minimum coupon value of 50 cents. Other than for customers who receive their coupons by post, we may at any time reduce the amount of the minimum coupon value. Any points that remain following conversion (because they are either below the qualifying threshold or above the value of the reward coupon) will be 'carried forward' as the starting balance for the next collection period. 'Carried forward' points will expire after one year if the account has not been used within that period.
38. H&B RFL coupons valid for 3 months from date of issue and are accompanied by an expiry date, beyond which they cannot be used or reissued. Coupons that are lost or mislaid may be reissued with the original expiry date, provided they have not been redeemed previously. Additional terms and conditions may be found on the back of the coupons.
39. Holland & Barrett may restrict the use of the reward coupon to selected products and exclude products which may be included in other promotional activity.
40. Each H&B RFL coupon must be used in full in one transaction and no change will be given. The coupon can be used as part payment towards product(s) of a higher value provided the balance of the payment is covered by another suitable method.
41. If a product you purchase using a reward coupon is unsatisfactory, please return it to any UK Holland & Barrett store. If necessary, we will re-credit your account with the correct number of points. No cash refund will be given in these circumstances.
42. Points awarded at the time of a transaction or coupons already issued may be removed or cancelled if Holland & Barrett determines that the points were collected in breach of these terms and conditions or were awarded in error. For the avoidance of doubt, no advice given or action taken by our staff that is contrary to these terms and conditions will have the effect of changing these terms and conditions.
43. The Programme is operated by Holland & Barrett Limited, Unit 115, St. Stephen's Green Shopping Centre, Dublin 2.
44. These terms and conditions are correct as of 12th February 2016 and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any disputes will be decided only by the English courts. Holland & Barrett reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, at any time, for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons. Members who continue to participate in the Programme following such a change will have accepted the amended terms and conditions.
45. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any provision in these terms and conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
46. Due to printing lead times, the terms and conditions available in stores may not reflect recent changes. The most up to date terms and conditions for the Programme can be found on this page or can be provided in writing by contacting the H&B RFL helpline on 01 656 9845.
'Going Green' 100 Bonus Points Terms & Conditions
100 bonus points will be awarded to the customer’s RFL account when they bring their ‘Going Green’ voucher filled in with their valid email address into store and make a purchase at the same time. No cash equivalent. Points will be added to the customer’s account automatically when the barcode on the voucher is scanned during the transaction. The customer must make a purchase in order for the voucher barcode to be processed and points to be added. If your RFL account already has an email address associated to it, you will not be able to redeem this offer. The points promotion has no expiry date, however Holland & Barrett reserve the right to alter, amend or foreclose this promotion without prior notice. The points promotion is promoted by Holland & Barrett Retail Ltd.
June 2018 Reward Coupon
Coupon valid until 30/09/18. Reward coupon and valid rewards for life card must be presented at the time of transaction. Reward coupon is non-transferable. Reward coupon can be redeemed only once. Must redeem in full. No change will be given. Coupon has no cash value. No photocopies will be accepted. Redeemable in any Holland & Barrett IE store, online at www.hollandandbarrett.ie or by mail order. No points will be collected on the rewards coupon amount. Please refer to rewards for life terms and conditions for full coupon terms and conditions. To be removed from our mailing list, please contact customer services on 01 656 9845.
This coupon entitles the bearer to 120 BP when they buy any Holland & Barrett dried fruits. Offer ends 24/07/18. The offer is subject to product availability (all skus can be found here: https://www.hollandandbarrett.ie/shop/food-drink/dried-fruit-nuts-seeds/dried-fruit/#t=brand_holland-barrett) and is available only in IE 'Holland & Barrett' stores. Offer valid for in-store, online and order-in-store transactions. For online and order-in-store transactions, enter code 9822000101010 at the checkout.
This coupon entitles the bearer to 200 BP when they buy any sun cream. Offer ends 24/07/18. The offer is subject to product availability (skus 18369,18292,18293,18366,18367,18368,18373,19273,19274,19276,19277,18373,2521,3530,3532,3534,4163,4496,41194,3534,75788,75789,75790,41193) and is available only in IE 'Holland & Barrett' stores. Offer valid for in-store, online and order-in-store transactions. For online and order-in-store transactions, enter code 9822000101027 at the checkout.
Offer valid in any Holland & Barrett IE store and online at www.hollandandbarrett.com until 24/07/18. Bonus points will be awarded on the total value of the transaction after all discounts are applied. Only one coupon per customer allowed. Coupon must be presented at the time of purchase-no photocopies accepted. Offer valid for in-store, online and order-in-store transactions. For online and order-in-store transactions, enter code 9822000101034 at the checkout.
Offer Healthy & Healthy for Men magazines
This coupon entitles the bearer to Healthy or Healthy For Men magazine, was £1.99 now 99p. Offer ends 30/09/18. The offer is subject to product availability (skus 17172, 17174, 17181, 17176, 17221, 17222, 17223) and is available only in IE 'Holland & Barrett' stores. Offer valid for in-store, online and order-in-store transactions. For online and order-in-store transactions, enter code HEALTHYMAG at the checkout.
March 2018 Reward Coupon
Coupon valid until 30/06/18. Reward coupon and valid rewards for life card must be presented at the time of transaction. Reward coupon is non-transferable. Reward coupon can be redeemed only once. Must redeem in full. No change will be given. Coupon has no cash value. No photocopies will be accepted. Redeemable in any Holland & Barrett IE store, online at www.hollandandbarrett.ie or by mail order. No points will be collected on the rewards coupon amount. Please refer to rewards for life terms and conditions for full coupon terms and conditions. To be removed from our mailing list, please contact customer services on 01 656 9845.
Offer Healthy & Healthy for Men magazines
This coupon entitles the bearer to Healthy or Healthy For Men magazine, was £1.99 now 99p.Offer ends 30/06/18. The offer is subject to product availability (skus 17168; 17170; 17172; 17174; 17220; 17221; 17222) and is available only in IE 'Holland & Barrett' stores. Offer valid for in-store, online and order-in-store transactions. For online and order-in-store transactions, enter code HEALTHYMAG at the checkout.