Looks like you may need to upgrade your browser

We're sorry, we no longer support the web browser that you are using

For the best best experience, please update your browser, or try using a different browser

(We promise it'll be worth it)

Upgrade the to latest version or continue anyway

Heath & Heather Organic Camomile & Spearmint 20 Tea Bags

By Heath & Heather
18+
Heath & Heather Organic Camomile & Spearmint 20 Tea Bags

Heath & Heather Organic Camomile & Spearmint 20 Tea Bags

By Heath & Heather

Delivery Options

Description

  • Naturally caffeine free
  • Blend with organic camomile and spearmint leaves
  • Deliciously tasty way to support your wellbeing

Heath & Heather Organic Camomile & Spearmint Tea is naturally caffeine free and combines a blend of organic camomile and spearmint leaves. Heath & Heather wonderfully aromatic with a delicate floral flavour, this chamomile infusion is set alive by the addition of fresh tingling spearmint leaves. Refreshing and delicious, get yours today! Refreshing and delicious, get yours today!

Customer Reviews

4.75/5 stars

Ingredients

Full ingredients

ORGANIC CAMOMILE (60%), ORGANIC SPEARMINT LEAVES (40%)

Always read the label before use

Nutritional Information

Per 100ml:
Energy 15kj / 4kcal
Fat <0.1g
of which are saturates <0.01g
Carbohydrates <0.8g
of which are sugars <0.05g
Fibre <0.1g
Protein <0.1g
Sodium <0.01mg

Additional Info

Directions:

1 bag in 250ml freshly boiled water for 3-5 minutes.

Remember:

Although we make every effort to ensure our product information is up to date on our website, please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product.

Free from

Organic