- 100% NATURAL DEODORANT - Formulated without synthetic additives, the Salt of the Earth Crystal Classic Natural Deodorant is 100% natural, gentle on your skin and made with natural mineral salts.
- LONG LASTING PROTECTION - Provides long-lasting and effective protection from body-odour, keeping you feeling fresh, confident and odour free for longer.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY - The entire Salt of the Earth range is 100% vegan and approved by both the Vegan Society and Vegetarian Society.
This unisex Crystal Classic Natural Deodorant by Salt of the Earth has been keeping customers odour-free for over 20 years. Hard-working, and comprising nothing but pure mineral salt, it remains a modern skin care classic. Perfect for men, women and children, this unscented natural deodorant won't suffocate your pores, but instead sits on the surface of your skin, helping to control the growth of odour-causing bacteria.
- Fragrance Free
- Long Lasting Protection
- No White Marks
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- 100% Vegan - Approved by both the Vegan Society & Vegetarian Society
- Leaping Bunny Approved
- Does NOT contain any Synthetic Additives
- Kind to Skin
HOW IT WORKS
For centuries, natural mineral salts have been used to prevent body odour. One of these natural salts, potassium alum, is the active ingredient in Salt of the Earth’s Crystal Classic Natural Deodorant. Potassium alum creates an invisible antibacterial layer on the skin’s surface that helps to control the growth of bacteria, preventing body odour. The result is effective, long-lasting protection that allows your skin to breathe.
The entire Salt of the Earth range is approved by both the Vegan and Vegetarian Societies, and is Leaping Bunny approved. Leaping Bunny is the best assurance that a company has made a genuine commitment to ending animal testing.
Always read the label before use
Apply to damp skin after washing. To use on dry skin, wet first then apply.
Vegetarians and vegans.
Do not apply to broken or damaged skin. If irritation occurs, please stop use. This product contains salt and may mark some household surfaces. Avoid eyes. Not to be taken internally.
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.
Customers also like
Top sellers in category
Customers also bought