This one is out of stock, see these alternatives
What is it?
Holland & Barrett Energy Kombucha contains added adaptogens and vitamins. Kombucha is a fermented drink made from tea, sugar and a bacterial culture called a SCOBY (symbiotic colony of bacteria and yeast). Kombucha has been linked to a whole host of benefits, as well as containing essential vitamins and minerals. This energy kombucha drink is formulated with Ashwagandha, Vitamin B12 and Live Cultures.
- Contributes Towards the Reduction of Tiredness and Fatigue
- Formulated With Live Cultures
- Contains Added Adaptogens and Vitamins
How is H&B Kombucha Sugar Free?
During our fermentation process, the live cultures consume the sugar, enabling us to create our sugar free kombucha.
What are the Benefits of this Energy Kombucha?
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Like all the B vitamins, vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) is needed to help your body convert food into energy. It’s also essential for normal psychological function and reducing tiredness and fatigue.
- Ashwagandha is known for being an adaptogen, a natural agent that reportedly can potentially help with everyday pressure. Ashwagandha is frequently referred to as ‘Indian ginseng’ because of its rejuvenating properties. It’s widely recognised for supporting energy levels and creating a general sense of wellbeing.
- Live Cultures are a type of good bacteria, that come in the form of microbes associated with foods and drinks, helping the normal function of the gut.
Kombucha Base (Filtered water, Sencha Green Tea, Golden Cane Sugar, Live Kombucha Cultures), Natural Flavourings, Ashwagandha Extract (0.1%), Sweetener (Steviol Glysides from Stevia), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Always read the label before use
|Vitamin B12||0.25ug (10% RI)|
|Energy||10kj / 2kcal|
|of which saturates||<0.1g|
|of which sugars||<0.5g|
No recommended for pregnant or breast-feeding women and young children.
Customers also like
Top sellers in category
Customers also bought