Serves: 16 people
Time: 25 minutes
- 8 Vegan sausages, cut in half
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls, or vegan-friendly puff pastry
- 3 tbsp aquafaba, for glazing
- Granny's Secret Ajvar Chutney *
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, for topping *
Heat oven to 375°F, and line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
If you are using crescent rolls, separate the dough into triangles. If you are using puff pastry,
cut the dough into triangles.
Spread jam/chutney of choice along the flat, long side of the triangle (if using) and place the
half sausage on top, parallel to the flat, long end of the triangle, and roll to wrap the dough
around each sausage half.
Place on a lined baking sheet, seam side down and repeat with each roll. Brush lightly with
aquafaba and sprinkle with a few sesame seeds.
Bake 12 - 15 minutes or until golden brown and serve with your favourite dip.