Good for: A quick and easy dinner. Plus its packed with vitamin C rich foods...
Suitable for Gluten-free | Wheat-free | Dairy-free | Vegans
Prep time 10 minutes
Cook time 10 minutes
Nutrients per serving:
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- ¼ tsp garlic, crushed
- Handful of broccoli florets
- ½ red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 4-5 baby corn, halved lengthways
- Handful beansprouts
- 1 x serving Eat Water noodles
- 100g marinated tofu
For the sauce
- 1 tbsp tamari or coconut amino sauce
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Juice of ½ lime
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Pinch of lo-salt and black pepper
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
Heat the sesame oil in a large non-stick pan then throw in the spring onion and garlic.
Cook on a medium-high heat for a few minutes, then stir in the broccoli, red pepper and baby corn and continue to cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring continuously.
Whisk together the sauce ingredients then pour a little into the pan, cooking for a further 2-3 minutes.
Prepare the noodles according to packet instructions, drain then add to the pan along with the beansprouts, tofu and remaining sauce.
Heat through for 2-3 more minutes, sprinkle over some fresh coriander then serve.
Shop our Food & Drink range. Curated by www.spamellab.com