Who needs alcohol when these mocktails taste so good?!
Jam packed full of the most natural ingredients, these delicious easy to make mocktails are to be enjoyed shaken and not stirred. Here are three exotic mocktails that even the kids can enjoy, and will be sure to brighten up your day.
1. Manuka Honey mocktail
A cocktail that goes au naturel – indulge in the world of Manuka honey, a sweet treat with some great health benefits.
- 1 tbsp of Manuka Honey
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 lemon twist to garnish
- Add the Manuka honey, fresh lemon juice and orange juice to a cocktail shaker and combine them all together.
- Add ice and shake for 30 seconds – make sure you shake it well to ensure the Manuka mixes with the juices.
- Pour into a chilled glass and garnish with the lemon twist.
2. Acai Berry mocktail
The Acai berry (famously known as part of the superfood family) brings a healthy and refreshing taste to this mouth-watering mocktail.
- 1 tsp raw sugar
- 30ml natural acai juice
- 30ml lime juice
- Blackberries or mint leaves for garnish
- Shake the sugar, natural acai juice, and lime juice in a drink mixer.
- Pour the delicious drink into a glass and garnish with either blackberries or mint leaves to add that extra special touch.
3. Ginger & Lemon mocktail
Give yourself a boost this season and create the perfect mocktail, made to nourish, detoxify and invigorate.
This recipe is packed with ginger, commonly known as a warming food, and also clears the sinuses (perfect for the winter months!).
The lemon is a great source of vitamin C and can really ‘get the juices flowing’.
- 2 to 4 tbsp ginger concentrate or ginger tea
- Lemon juice
- 2 tsp raw apple cider vinegar
- Manuka honey or liquid stevia
- Sparkling mineral water
- Fill your mocktail glass with ice.
- Add in the 2 to 4 tablespoons of ginger concentrate or ginger tea (whichever you prefer!)
- Then squeeze in the juice of the lemon.
- Add the apple cider vinegar to the mix.
- And finally pour in the sparkling water, but make sure you leave some room for the honey or liquid stevia (to your taste).
- As soon as you’re happy, give the mixture a stir and job done – enjoy.
Last updated: 14 June 2021