- 240g dates
- 85g chia seeds
- 55g raw almonds
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 25g (1 scoop) of vanilla protein powder
- Add the nuts into the food processor and pulse until they are coarsely chopped.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the processor and mix on low speed for about 2 minutes (stop to scrape down sides if needed) until the ingredients come together to form a "dough".
- If needed you can add a little water, a teaspoon at a time to get a dough-like consistency.
- Turn out the sticky "dough" into a bowl.
- Roll the "dough" into small balls.
- You can re-roll these in cacao powder if you like.
- Store in an airtight container, in the fridge.
Liked these? They you'll LOVE our Cacao, Oats & Peanut Butter Bites recipe
Last updated: 11 May 2021