Suitable for: Vegans
Difficulty rating: Easy
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
- 1 tbsp coconut oil⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 2 garlic cloves chopped⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 1cm grated ginger⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 1 red onion, sliced⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 1 tsp of Naturya Turmeric Superblend⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 2 chopped carrots
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 sweet potato chopped
- 1 tin coconut milk
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 130g spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 lime quartered
- A handful of fresh coriander, chopped
Heat the coconut oil on a medium heat, then add the garlic, ginger, onion, herbs and spices. Simmer gently until the onions have browned.
Add the chopped carrots, chickpeas, sweet potato, coconut milk and chopped tomato and stir well. Cover and cook on a medium heat for 30 minutes.
While the curry is cooking, prepare your rice or any other accompaniments.
Take off the heat and stir the spinach and turmeric superblend through. Garnish with the fresh coriander and a squeeze of lime.