Suitable for Gluten-free | Wheat-free | Dairy-free | Vegan | No refined sugar
Prep time 15 minutes
Cook time 0 minutes (4 hours chilling or 1 hour freezing time)
Nutrients per serving:
For the raw chocolate:
- 3 tbsp Tiana coconut oil
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp tahini or smooth almond butter
- 6 tbsp Bioglan raw cacao powder
- A mixture of dried fruits, nuts and seeds (e.g. goji berries, raisins, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds)
- Freeze-dried raspberries and bee pollen
1. Gently melt the coconut oil, maple syrup and tahini or almond butter in a small pan, then remove from the heat.
2. Sieve in the cacao powder and whisk well to form a smooth, glossy sauce.
3. Divide this between 6 silicone muffin cases and fill up to about ⅓ with the chocolate.
4. Now sprinkle over your chosen toppings to cover. Place in the fridge for at least 4 hours to set, or in the freezer for 1 hour if you want them to set quicker.
5. Pop one out when chocolate cravings hit!
Keep the remaining bites in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Curated by www.spamellab.com