Suitable for Vegetarians & Gluten-free
Difficulty rating Easy
Prep time 15 minutes
Cook time 45 minutes
Nutrients per serving:
- 130g buckwheat flour *
- 150g almond flour *
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon *
- ½ tsp sweet mixed spices *
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar *
- Sea salt *
- Handful of pecans sliced *
- 4 bananas (3 to blend and one for on top)
- 1 tbsp raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar *
- ½ glass of coconut milk *
- 1 tbsp Manuka honey or agave syrup *
- 1/3 cup coconut oil *
- 1 tsp almond butter *
* Available at Holland & Barrett
Add mixed wet ingredients to dry ingredients and combine.
Line a 23x12.5cm loaf tin with baking paper and pour in the mixture. Slice the last banana lengthways and place on top.
Bake for 40-45 minutes at 180°c in a pre-heated oven or until a knife comes out clean when poked into the cake. If the top looks like it might be getting a little too dark then cover with tin foil. After it’s cool, simply slice and serve.
Liked this? Then you'll LOVE our Banana Loaf Cake with Chocolate Ganache recipeShop Food & Drink