Suitable for Gluten-free | Wheat-free | Dairy-free | Vegan | No refined sugar
Prep time 15 minutes
Cook time 30 minutes
For the base:
- 200g rolled oats
- 50g ground almonds
- 2 tbsp flaxseeds
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 ripe banana
- 4 tbsp apple puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Tiana coconut oil, melted
For the topping:
- 150g fresh raspberries
- 4 tbsp rolled oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp flaked almonds
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Tiana coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 190oC and grease and line a deep 9x9in square baking tin.
2. Make the base by placing all of the ingredients in a blender and whizzing up until quite thick and smooth. If you don’t have a blender, mash the banana and thoroughly mix everything together in a large bowl.
3. Spread this out in your lined tin to cover the base and smooth out evenly. Bake for 10 minutes until starting to turn a little golden.
4. Now mix together all of the topping ingredients so it is slightly sticky.
5. Remove the base from the oven and cover with the topping ingredients evenly. Pack down gently then return to the oven for a further 10-15 minutes, until golden and feels quite firm.
6. Leave to cool completely in the tin then slice up into 9-12 squares. Enjoy!
Keep any remaining squares in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.Shop our Food & Drink range. Curated with www.spamellab.com