From products like whitening toothpaste to detoxing face masks, activated charcoal is the latest ingredient to take the beauty world by storm. Completely tasteless and odourless, the fine black powder is made from treated charcoal which gives it excellent absorbent properties. Here are 6 ways you can reap its benefits.
- Brush away tooth stains with activated charcoal
- Clarify your skin with a deep cleansing charcoal face mask
- Naturally remove product buildup from your hair and scalp
- Exfoliate with charcoal for a radiant glow
- Apply activated charcoal to soothe bites and bee stings
- Stay fresh with homemade charcoal deodorant
Handpicked content: How activated charcoal can work wonders for mature skinShop Natural Beauty