- Naturally caffeine free
- Blend with organic camomile and spearmint leaves
- Deliciously tasty way to support your wellbeing
Heath & Heather Organic Camomile & Spearmint Tea is naturally caffeine free and combines a blend of organic camomile and spearmint leaves. Heath & Heather wonderfully aromatic with a delicate floral flavour, this chamomile infusion is set alive by the addition of fresh tingling spearmint leaves. Refreshing and delicious, get yours today! Refreshing and delicious, get yours today!
ORGANIC CAMOMILE (60%), ORGANIC SPEARMINT LEAVES (40%)
Always read the label before use
|Energy||15kj / 4kcal|
|of which are saturates||<0.01g|
|of which are sugars||<0.05g|
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.
1 bag in 250ml freshly boiled water for 3-5 minutes.
Customers also like
Top sellers in category
Customers also bought