Suitable for Vegetarians
Nutrients per serving:
- A sprinkling of chia seeds
- A small handful of blueberries & raspberries
1. Throw your banana, almond milk and yogurt into a blender and blend until the consistency is smooth.
2. Pour the mixture into bowls (or glasses like ours).
3. Stir in all your oats.
4. Cover, then pop your bowls or glasses in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours - preferably overnight.
5. Top with blueberries, raspberries and finally, supercharge with a sprinkling of chia seeds for a hit of extra goodness.Shop Food & Drink