Everyone loves a roast potato, right? How would you feel if we said that you could make this delicious side a little bit healthier?
Adding turmeric to your roast potatoes will give your meal a healthy boost. It’s known to have a lot of health benefits and will help improve your digestive system, and this one from Rebel Recipes is incredible moreish.
- 400g organic new potatoes - washed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (gas mark 5)
- Cut the potatoes into irregular halves and quarters
- Add the potatoes to a roasting tray and coat them in olive oil, garlic powder, salt and ground turmeric
- Place into the oven and roast for approx. 40 minutes until crispy on the outside
This recipe is nutritious and easy to make. With just a few ingredients, you’ll be able to whip up some delicious roast turmeric potatoes with an added health kick.
Energy: 70 Kcal | Fat: 0.15g | Carbs: 14.3g | Protein: 2g | Salt: <1g | Sugar: 1.1g
Niki’s Bio:Niki Webster is an award-winning plant-based blogger and holistic health coach. Niki creates recipes that are gluten free, refined sugar free and plant based. She finds that a light, natural diet makes her feel her best, and after trying her recipes yourself, we’re sure you’ll agree. Discover more from Niki on her blog.