Savoury frittata muffins
- 8 eggs
- 2 tsp salt *
- 1 tsp ground black pepper *
- 1 tsp hot smoked paprika *
- 2 orange peppers, finely diced
- 1 x 140g tin sweetcorn
- 50g spinach, chopped
- 1 large courgette, grated
- 50ml milk
- 50g feta, crumbled
Preheat the oven to 200°C /180°C fan and line a muffin tray with cases.
Whisk the eggs in a large bowl and add in the salt, pepper and paprika. Whisk the mix again.
Stir in the peppers, sweetcorn, chopped spinach, grated courgette and milk.
Divide between the muffin cases and top with the crumbled feta. Bake for 14-16 minutes or until puffed and golden.
Advice is for information only and should not replace medical care. Please check with your GP before trying any remedies.Shop our Vitamins and Supplements range
- . American Optometric Association. Lutein and zeaxanthin. Available from: https://www.aoa.org/patients-and-public/caring-for-your-vision/diet-and-nutrition/lutein
- . Sommerburg O, et al. Fruits and vegetables that are sources for lutein and zeaxanthin: the macular pigment in human eyes. Available from: http://bjo.bmj.com/content/82/8/907
- . As above