- Cauliflower – 300g, broken into bite-sized florets
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 zest and juice of a lime
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp of avocado oil or coconut oil (unflavoured)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 finely sliced yellow pepper
- 10g roughly chopped coriander
- 20g pomegranates (optional)
- 1 ancho pepper (soaked in hot water for 10 minutes)
- 30g cashews (soaked in boiling water for 10 minutes)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 juice of a lime
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 20g sundried tomatoes
- 4 tacos / wholegrain wraps
Preheat the oven to 200C, fan assisted.
Mix the marinade ingredients together.
Toss the cauliflower florets in the marinade.
Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown, turning halfway through.
Blend the chilli paste ingredients in a small processor with some water.
Warm your tacos in the oven.
Mix the peppers, avocado and coriander in a bowl with extra virgin olive oil.
Build your tacos with cauliflower, avocado, peppers and coriander.
Garnish with pomegranate and the chilli paste.